BBQ PaRty: KGRE’s 10th ANniveRsaRy


Have you ever heard about KGRE?
Okay, if you have not…let me give you the information, KGRE or Kang GURU Radio English is an education program to support many Indonesian students to improve their English. KGRE ini punya program regular melalui Siaran Radio juga Megazine.
For your information you can get the magazine for free guys!. This is the role...


I find it from the website “if you want to register for a KGRE magazine you can do it NOW by SMS - 081 2387 0479” ;) atau kalo mau detailnya jangan ragu just visit www.kangguru.org
Tahun ini, KGRE ulang tahun yg ke-10 trus bikin kompetisi di forumnya, alhamdulillah menang, and diundang datang.
And today I have attended the KGRE’s 10th Anniversary in Bali. Everything was so exciting, I have met others KGRE listeners (Dyah, Layin, Pak Bowo, Jerry, Kloliq, Jade, Ayu, Manda, Cute Little Aldo, etc) and also Captain Kang GURU, Mr. Kevin Dalton.
Some games were held with many goodies as present, I really enjoyed it. About the BBQ menu is quite common, the different is that I tasted a new Aussie dessert called ‘puvlova’ and it’s delicious ;)

Well I guess it is consisting of cookie with some milky cream as topping and fruits around…yummy!
Today experience was great, and hopefully KGRE will keep giving their best contribution to the improvement of English Education in Indonesia.
Thanks a heaps mate :)

Comments

dyah said…
Well, nice reading your story 'bout BBQ party. I'm also a part of that party. Nice meeting some new friends like KGRE motto GOOD NEIGHBOURS MAKE GOOD FRINEDS. How do you know KGRE? I have 3 clubs connected with KGRE, KGCC. Fragrant Water English Club, #094. Charming Learners Club, #048 and Tasmanian Devils (Wallabies e-learning exchange). See you

Popular Posts